Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Growing Strong!





I had my first doctor's appointment today and everything is going great! Todd went with me. We had a sonogram and got to see the baby along with the heart beat. It was very exciting. There is only one baby growing in my tummy...sorry to disappoint those you of who were wanting me to have twins! My next appointment will be August 18th. My due date is still March 2nd so I only have 5 more weeks left in my first trimester.


Thank you for all the prayers and support in me getting pregnant. We are so thankful for all our wonderfull family and friends!






4 comments:

  1. We love you Baby Dehls!! Can't wait to meet you!

    Love,

    Aunt Megan, Uncle Josh, and your crazy cousins Madeleine and Meadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry and Reba, Mom and DadJuly 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM

    We are so happy for you both. We pray that you and the baby grow stronger every day and before you know it there will be three of you.
    We love you both so much and can hardly wait to see Baby Dehls.
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly and Todd,
    I am ecstatic to hear that everything is confirmed. I know you two are thrilled to have a baby on the way! I can't wait to meet Baby Dehls and help shower you with new mommy and daddy things! Congratulations!!!
    -Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  4. We couldnt be more happy for the two of you, you certainly deserve much happiness! Time will go by faster than think and March will be here in no time! Its the most exciting thing in the world having a baby and we know you two will make Wonderful and loving parents!
    We love y'all!
    Uncle Craig, Aunt Velynn, Megan & Bailee

    ReplyDelete