Thursday, July 29, 2010
1. Rolling over (from front to back) all the time now
2. Eating prunes, pears, green beans and carrots...he started saying 'ummm' with every bit he took tonight!
3. Wants to sit up all the time..if you hold his feet down and give him very little help, he can sit up and stay sitting up by himself unless distracted. He concentrates very hard when he sitting up!
4. The gnawing of the thumb for teething has turned into sucking of the thumb at bed time
5. He will be moving into his 6-9 month clothes this weekend
6. He weighed 15 lbs 15 oz on June 28th
7. Moving into size 3 diapers this weekend
8. He laughed out load for the first time on the 28th...he has giggled before but Parker and Todd were playing when he got home from work and he let out a laugh I had never heard before...too cute!
9. He is getting his knees under him and rocking back and forth...I am not ready for him to crawl yet.
Parker is a growing boy and growing too fast. It made me sad to see how big he looked in the mirror as I held him putting him to bed the other night. I can remember when his little butt was so close to my shoulder and could be held with my hand....as Kris and I recalled on the phone today. Although we are always looking for the next milestone, it makes me sad he is growing so fast.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Here is a video of our little swimmer...
Crazy cousins!!!Auntie Megan...Our vacation ended Sunday with a family get together at my parents. It was great to see everyone and great to finally meet Liam...Stefanie and Erik's baby boy that was born 2 days before Parker. He is a sweet boy and was so funny when he laughed. Being babies, they were on completely opposite schedules. Parker went to sleep shortly after they arrived and woke up right about the time that Liam went down for a nap. They were able to spend about an hour together and Parker couldn't keep his hands to himself. He kept grabbing at Liam and at one point had him by the ear :o) I've got to teach this boy some manners! Pictures from the family get together...Susan and Parker...Cousins and the kids...2nd cousins...too cute!!
Parker and Nana...
Parker and Gaga...