I have a heavy heart tonight as Todd and I have made the decision to put Parker in a school 2 days a week. I have been contemplating this for quite a while now and have finally made the decision to more forward and find a school. After much disappointment when I spoke to my top choices and they are full, I am going with another school which I think will work out the best after all. I know God has plan and I trust that it will all work out. I go on a tour of the school tomorrow morning and hope it is everything that I am looking for. Parker will go with me so I will get to see him interacting in the environment. If all goes as planned P will start school Tuesday. Many prayers are welcome during this difficult time as a mother. I know it is one of many but when you have had your baby at home with you for 13 months now, it's a hard to let go.
11 hours ago