My little boy is growing so fast. We went for his 15 month check-up today. He weighed 22lbs 12oz (25%), was 31 in long (50%) and his head was 41cm around (50%). The Dr said he is doing very well. He will be taller than he is heavy just like his mommy and daddy (haha!). He only had to get 1 shot today but still screamed his head off.
What is Parker up to these days:
1. Follows directions when asked to sit down so we can put his shoes on
2. Understands things we tell him..."let's go outside", "it's bath time", "it's night night time"...
3. He is eating like a big boy pretty much anything we feed him. He is very verbal about what he wants, saying "that" and pointing persistently until we understand that is what he wants
4. Mimicking things we do like spraying hairspray, vacuuming, putting on deodorant...he likes to include the sounds also!
5. Gives kisses
6. Tries to say words such as fish, trash, shewy but he can say that, Dada, mom and dog
7. Stacks blocks together and destroys anything you may have built
8. Likes to listen on the phone and occasionally might say something
9. Loves watching the Moose on Nick Jr.
10. Runs to my cell phone saying 'Dada' when it rings and when I call someone on my blue tooth in the car says 'Dada' the whole time it is ringing
11. Opens and closes doors
12. Gets into the kitchen cabinets and closes the door to hide
Parker has 10 teeth now and is cutting his bottom two one year molars now. He is Mr. Independent and throws a fit when he does not get his way (Hello Terrible Two's!!!!)