Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Appointment @ 12 weeks

I had my second dr. appointment this morning and everything is going well. I got to hear the baby's heart beat and it is very strong! I go back September 17 for the same check up appointment and then again at 20 weeks! At my 20 week appointment I will finally get another sonogram!!!

Last night Todd took pictures of the Baby Bump! It is slowly forming but definitely there.




The baby's room is almost ready to paint! Todd and our great neighbor Don put up the chairrailing today. Todd is going to be a busy man when the baby comes! Actually I have recruited my mom and sister to get the baby's room decorated once the baby comes. Thanks guys!


We have picked out a boys name and a girls name. Parker Wayne Dehls for a boy and Rylee Jordan Dehls if it's a girl! I have already started my girl folder and my boy folder just like my sister did...

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. Looks like you are feeling out in both places. How blessed you two are.
    We love you both
    Mom and Dad Dehls

    ReplyDelete