Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Goodbye ELC

What a sad sad day it was Thursday at the ELC. It was my last day there after getting a new job at Couts Christian. During the past year and a half at Mckinney, I have made new friends, grown spiritually, grown as a teacher and enjoyed working 3 days a week. I will miss seeing all the sweet women i worked with but I know I will stay in touch with some. I will definitely miss the amazing boss I had. What a wonderful person she is.

August 26th, I will embark on a new journey. I will begin teaching 2's at Couts in Weatherford. I will teach 5 days a week but just 5 minutes down the road. I am a bit nervous and am hoping for all the wonderful things I had at Mckinney and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment