Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Back To School

We are back into the swing of things...I think! Here we are a week later and still adjusting to our new schedule. It is a new school for Austin and me but not Parker. We are all full time (5 days a week) at Couts Christian Academy in Weatherford. It has been a change that we are all still adjusting to in so many different ways.

Day 1 started off with all smiles!! Everyone was happy and excited about school!!




Parker and his teacher Ms. Karen

Past out after school. Austin was too but he was in his bed!
 End of the second week didn't end with all smiles, more like a lot of tears! I had one overly tired child who is full of tantrums and saying "no" all the time. (Much like a child in his class does) I sure hope my sweet Austin shows up some time soon.

A sweet treat as we recover from a long day!


Exhausted boys relaxing before bed!
 Parker has adjust best to school and really likes his teacher and seeing all his friends from last year. Austin is adjusting to the fact that I am his teacher and his mommy all day at school every day. I think some of the tantrums stem from his emotions and dealing with the adjustments. I sure miss my sweet boy. The phase of "Mommy hold Me" seemed to pass too quickly even though it drove me crazy sometimes. Hopefully with good naps this weekend we will start the week off better next week than we ended this week. I understand all the emotions that Austin is dealing with but in a different way. I really miss all my friends at ELC and ELC itself but have met several new friends and am growing to love Couts also. When you are so used to seeing and doing things one way, it is sometimes hard to see that they work other ways also. I look forward to our first full week next week and more exciting adventures with my 2 year olds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment