Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Where have I been...

...so much has happened since I blogged last! We are crazy busy as usual but there has been an added twist! Over Christmas Break, I decided to take a leap of faith and get me trainers certification. It is with P31 Fitness, the company I already was working out with. I moved through the certification really quick and about a week ago started teaching classes! Not only has God blessed me with the opportunity to teach and minister to the 5:15am class I was already attending but I am also adding a second class to my schedule on Mondays and Thursday at Couts. God is good. I am really excited about this opportunity and that Laurie Lee believes in me enough to be successful. I will not be giving up my day job but I will get to get paid for doing what I love!! I have a true passion about health and fitness. Not only does it relieve stress to workout but taking care of our bodies allows us to use it for many of God's purposes...serving others, having the energy to be a fun active mom with my boys. May this journey take me far physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Along with our busy schedule, we had 2 sweet guests for a week! Madeleine and Meadow came and stayed for a week while Aunt Megan was away in Kentucky (their future home) helping Josh get settled. I had two extra mouths to feed, kids to pick up after and to drop off and pick up from school. Did I mention cooking would be tricky because we were without a range for 2 1/2 weeks! I was definitely an adventure but I love the time we got with them. They are such sweet girls and were a huge help with the boys!

So as the business continues, I am stopping to take the time to blog and take a deep breathe!!
About to eat our Cauliflower crusted pizza!

Hanging out with Maddox for the day!


Painting toe nails with Madeleine and Meadow!





Fishing with Daddy!




Austin and his buddy Zane. Austin was so upset that Zane wanted to hung with two arms and Austin wanted to use just one!! Toddler drama!

Shaving cream play at school!

Austin and his girl friends at school

No comments:

Post a Comment