Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2014

The 4th Birthday Extravaganza!!

Every Birthday party I spends months, searching the internet and Pinterest for ideas related to the parties theme. this year Parker originally wanted a "yellow ducky" party. Hmmm...you think that's a little babyish!! Crazy kid! So after much persuasion, we settled on a new theme...FISHING! It was a bit challenging to come up with ideas at first but in the end it was a total success! With there not being many places to rent in Weatherford to have a party, I was told by a friend that our church rents the gym and bounce house for a great price and let me just say it was worth every penny! the set up and clean up was done for me. Kids didn't track thru my house, there was no major house cleaning to be done after and room for the kids to run and play was great!

There never is enough time in one day to get everything done. I took the day off Friday to prepare for the party and still not everything got done but no one knew but me!! The party was a hit! We had a bounce house with a huge slide on it, bean bag toss, ring toss, fishing and fisherman hat decorating. (We only lacked the worm dig that was sitting in the corner that I didn't have enough energy to drag out!) The "Fishing Food" turned out great also. There were Rod N' Reels, Fishing Line, Fish N Chips, Sandwiches, Fresh Worms, Strawberries, Pizza and Lake Water. No original ideas but all so cute when put together!!

The highlight of my night was not only that Parker loved his whole party but that his buddy Rylan ran up to his mommy and said, "Mom, this is the best party EVER!!" I love that the kids had a blast and most didn't want to leave in the end.































No comments:

Post a Comment