Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Married Two Years Today!

I was having a bad day at work today but my WONDERFUL husband of 2 years made everything better! I got an Edible Arrangement delivered to my office at lunch. I was so yummy and really made my day! Thanks babe! I think the baby even liked the fruit...oh and the chocolate of course!




Well to top things off, when I got home I had a dozen red roses and lily's waiting for me! I think Todd did pretty good...ok GREAT! He even cooked dinner but we all know he does that anyways...I'm not much of a cooker. Here's a picture of my pretty flowers...


3 comments:

  1. Isn't this just the nicest thing Todd could have done. I also hear he is preparing supper for you this evening. I know you have a good catch even if I am big particle. We are very proud of our "daughter" also.
    Have a wonderful evening and Happy Anniversary.
    We love you guys
    Mom and Dad Dehls

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
    Enjoy your evening together :)
    -Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy Two Year Anniversary! Can't believe it is already two years!
    Love ya!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete