Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Well, I made it through my first Mother's Day. Saturday was a wonderful day but Sunday was eventful and stressful to say the least. We celebrated Mother's Day with my family Saturday because Todd had to work Sunday and it was a very nice relaxing day. Todd cooked breakfast and we just hung out with Parker that morning. We then got ready and Todd surprised my by taking me to Jared to pick out a diamond necklace. It's Beautiful! I am very lucky to have such a Wonderful Loving Husband! To finish off the day, we went to Joe T Garcia's and had dinner with my family! It was a lot of fun! The day went especially well since Parker was so good too!! Sunday I wasn't that lucky. The day started off a little behind..I had to prop the bottle up with a pillow to feed Parker as I finished getting ready and things ready to go to my parents.

I got Parker partially fed but knew I needed to leave to make it to church on time so I jumped in the car to leave...I think my car started laughing at me! My battery was done..dead...no good...so I grabbed the neighbor kid to jump my car off. In the midst of all this Parker is screaming so I grab him and am feeding him. When my car is finally running again, I grab every blanket, burp cloth in sight and prop the bottle up once again...it was a success. We made it all the way to the exit in Weatherford with the bottle in his mouth. I show up to church only 20 min late and sit down and Parker starts crying. Not just any cry, He stuck that lip out so far and cried like his feelings had been hurt...so I jump up and leave the services only to watch it on a TV in the hall. The rest of the day was pretty much the same with Parker...he cried and fussed and cried leaving mommy very stressed by the time I got home that night. It will definitely be a Mother's Day to remember..My 1st Mother's Day! The best part of all that was getting to spend time with my mom, dad, sister and nieces. We didn't do much but enjoy each other's company!!

Parker Update: He has been growing and growing lately. He has also been sleeping a lot when he is feeling good. Hopefully we will find out was all the "fuss" is about soon. The Dr has me not eating or drinking any dairy or peanut products for 4 days...ahhhhh! That's all I eat drink...milk cheese and yogurt! But anything for the Parker Man. I really think it is the Prevacid that is upsetting his tummy because I cut down his dose and gave it to him again saturday and sunday...who knows!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great!!!!!! WE can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to love on him. Your Mother's day will be one you will remember because it was your first as a Mother. Sounds like Todd did pretty good with the jewelry also.
    Hope to see all of you soon.
    Love all three of you
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete