Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Updates

Welp...I officially saw a pearly white peering through the gums today. It is slowly moving in but not noticeable enough for a picture. I did catch this really cute picture the other day though.
We got Parker the neatest seat for the bath tub finally! I had seen it on someone else's blog several weeks ago and was on a mission to find one and when I did I put off ordering it. A couple days later at a Garage Sale (that was spontaneous) I found one for only $4!! You would have thought I had won the lottery. I was so excited about it and that it was so cheap. It looks brand new too!!! It has been really helpful in the bath and I feel much better about Parker sitting up now with some protection. Here is a picture as he debuted his chair.Parker had his 2nd play date with his friend Chloe last week. They had a lot of fun and Parker even minded his manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment