Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laughter


Parker officially laughed out loud July 28th. He has been a busy talker lately also. Here is a cute video of him right after his bath...


Parker has been sitting by himself more and more lately. He actually prefers to be sitting while playing with his toys and taking a bath!
Hi my name is stubborn and I won't go to sleep...I throw my body from my tummy to my back and scream! Yep that's my boy...developing a little personality!


Not much more has been going on in Parker's world except being a busy boy!

Parker was in his first little photo shoot Saturday! It was for Baby Chic Little Boutique....Here's our little model!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
    We look forward to each posting of our boy. This just happened to be of our two boys.
    Thank you for keep[ing us updated.
    We love you all

    ReplyDelete