Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a Blessed Weekend

We had a fun filled Easter weekend but it first started with a long time friend getting married. Friday evening, we left Parker with a sitter again and enjoyed the evening out at a wedding and dinner. I have know Nicole since I was 2 yrs old and it was so great to be there when she tied the knot! It was also nice to have some time out with the hubby. Parker did great with the sitter and was sound asleep when we got home.














Saturday we drove to east Texas to have Easter with Parker's Nana and Gaga and the rest of their family. We enjoyed a nice lunch, Easter egg hunt and visit. It is always great to see everyone on that side of the fam as we only see them a couple times a year. Parker put a lot of miles of his little legs running after all the kids, playing in the water and hunting eggs. It was a good visit and wee look forward to going back this summer. Parker crashed on the way home then refused to go to sleep once we got home. What a turkey!
We were up bright and early again Sunday headed to church and my parents for yet another Easter. We enjoyed both lunch and dinner although I felt like I grazed all day! Parker and his 2 cousins M & M hunted Easter eggs and played their little hearts out all day. Again, those little legs got lots of miles on them! When we left, Todd and decided there was no sleeping for P on the way home so he would sleep when we got home which was successful. He was out when we got home.The weekend was very busy but a lot of fun. I always enjoy the holidays especially when I get to spend them with my family...the people dearest to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment