Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week One of Partial Bed Rest



Mimi, Macy and Parker the day I got home from the hospital! Mimi kept Parker while I was in the hospital and they bonded. He hated to see her and Macy go!

I survived the first week of partial bed rest. Although I am able to get up and do a few things, I am mostly on the couch, in bed or sitting down with my feet up. Todd's parents came in last Friday when I got out of the hospital. Larry only stayed the weekend but Reba was able to stay until yesterday. They were both a huge help and kept Parker entertained while I was able to work and get some rest. I am very thankful for all the help I am getting from family and friends. Upon their departure, my sister and the girls came and picked up Parker for the weekend giving Todd some much needed alone time at home!




Today, Todd and I had a date day. It started with massages which were absolutely wonderful and relaxing. We then had lunch, pedicures, did a little shopping for the baby and had a much needed nap! The day ended with dinner at Hottubs Backporch Gratto. We are now 'food drunk' on chicken fried steak!


We got Baby #2 a going home outfit while at Babies R Us. One for a boy and one for a girl both in preemie size. I know Parker was small enough for that size and if this baby comes early will need that size also. They are itty bitty!

1 comment:

  1. Nana and GaGa sure enjoyed our time with Parker. Since we don't get to be with you much you warmed up to us pretty good. Nana's week with you was most interesting and I loved every minute of it. Yes I was a tired Nana but it was well worth it.
    We love you Parker and your mommy and daddy. Make sure mommy is behaving herself.

    ReplyDelete