Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Parker Update

Wow! I have not been very good at blogging the last couple weeks but I'm back. since the last blog, Parker went and stayed at Megan and Josh's with his two crazy cousins Madeleine and Meadow. He was there 2 nights and did very well. They went to the park and played in the water, chuck E Cheese, and church. The girls kept him very busy and he had lots of fun! The next week Parker's Aunt Denise came in from Georgia and stayed for a week. That Thursday, Todd was off and they all went to an indoor safari park in Southlake. Todd said it was hot and not as cool as the website made it out to be...very disappointing. The next weekend, Parker and I had a very busy Saturday. We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch, then to a baby shower, a house warming party, then finally to Fuzzy's for dinner. I was exhausted and in a lot of pain. The next day we had more visitors...my brother, his wife and Autumn. It was great to see them walk in the door as I was not feeling well. They kept Parker entertained while I got some much needed rest.

We have been very busy in a different way these days. Parker has had to adjust to new people coming and staying at the house. I think we are just down to staying at home with Todd or my mom or going to Weatherford to stay at my parents for the month of August. Parker has loved all the attention.

Some of the things Parker is doing these days:

1. Saying "uh oh"
2. Feeding himself with fork or spoon
3. Talking a lot although we can't understand most things he says
4. He can buckle his booster chair strap but not unbuckle it
5. Understands commands
6. Picking and choosing when he wants to nap..which doesn't always make a fun day for mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment