Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

35 week check up

I got the most wonderful news today at the Dr...I will be delivering on or around September 22nd! I have been in a lot of pain recently and the whole bed rest thing is really wearing on me emotionally and mentally. I will be 38 weeks September 22nd and will be able to deliver a healthy baby! This day is also my dad and Madeleine's Birthday! What a special day this is. I have two more appointments at my doctor's office then to the hospital I go to have this sweet little baby that has been giving me such grief! I can't wait. It is more real to me now that those words came out of the doctor's mouth! Oh so much to do now...well for Todd to do and for me to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment