Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's A Boy!

Thursday, September 22nd Todd and I arrived at the hospital at 6am to be induced. 2 hrs after arriving I finally began receiving the pitocin and by 2pm received my epidural. It was a long day and by 7pm was ready to get this show on the road already! At 7:30pm I did some practice pushes followed by the nurse telling me she was going to get the Dr to deliver the baby!! Todd just so happened was out of the room and after sending him a text, he came running down the hall! At 8:05 we had a beautiful baby boy! He weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 19 1/2 in long. We named him Austin Maddox.

Parker has been very protective over his brother and a big helper since arriving home. I am so blessed to have all my boys in my life. They are all very special to me! I just know Parker and Austin will be best friends.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have another little boy in our lives. We are so blessed to have a wonderful daughter-in-law who loves our three boys so very much. God bless you all always.
    We love you all
    Nana and Gaga

    ReplyDelete