Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Big Brother is all grown up!

Parker has shown to be a great Big Brother at times since Austin has arrived. He has also grown up in many different ways....looking older, talking more and wanting to do everything himself! He has done very well at school especially during drop off and pick up. There has been a lot less fussing. I am so proud of him. With all this being said he has also had his struggles with the new baby. He constantly is battling for the attention even though he gets a lot of attention. It has been more negative attention lately. He gets into everything he knows he is not supposed to when I am busy feeding or changing Austin. This will definitely be my biggest struggle as well as his in adjusting to things around the house. I hate to get on to him and have very guilty feelings when I do because I know all he wants is to have my attention also.


This week Parker has had a very bad virus which is causing a sore throat worse than when he had strep throat. I feel horrible for him especially since I can only give him Advil for the pain and there is no antibiotic that will cure him...only time will heal this one. Makes me sad. There have been several sleepless nights around here lately because he wakes up screaming and ends up in bed cuddled up with us and not sleeping well since Austin wakes us all up to eat also.


Getting ready to go to school for school pictures!
So happy because Yo Gabba Gabba is on TV!
Brothers!

Parker loves his cousins Madeleine, Meadow and Macy (lol!)

Mama's Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment