Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Busy Boy

Parker has been busy lately....

Busy hanging with Austin:
Busy playing with friends at Meadows soccer game:
Busy throwing tantrums:
Busy being a Big Brother and helping with Austin:
Busy going on walks with mommy:
and busy going to Birthday parties:

He is keeping mommy on her toes. Everyday has been a new adventure. You never know if he is going to be a sweet little angel or if he is going to give me a run for my money! The last two days have definitely been a real challenge with Parker. He has wanted to do things when he wants to do them although I am busy tending to Austin. I know it will get better...hopefully sooner than later. On another hand, he has grown into a little toddler and no longer a baby. I love him no matter how he acts. He will always be my baby!

Just some tids...

*24mo/2T size clothes

*Size 5 diapers

*Size 6 or 6.5 shoes wides

No comments:

Post a Comment