Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

More sleep please!


I have finally found the time to do some updating. Lately Austin has had colic therefore my nights have consisted of a bit of work mixed with a challenge to calm a screaming baby from 1 -3 hrs. It has made us exhausted. Some nights have been better than others in the past week. I bought Colic tablets last week from Whole Foods that seem to be helping and we have reverted back to swaddling. It helps to have Todd around so we are able to take turns holding and calming him. The Dr. says he should outgrow this by 3 months!!! Makes me want the time to pass but at the same time I hate that he is growing so fast. Tonight has been a good night so far. He has fussed very little and is taking little cat naps. Hopefully he gets a good nights rest along with mommy and daddy!

He will be 8 weeks Thursday and already growing out of his 3 month clothes. He is definitely not having a problem putting on the weight like Parker did. I can't wait till his 2 month check up next week to find out how much he weighs and how long he is.



He is awake more during the day but usually takes several naps throughout. He has also started smiling, following faces and light and is holding his head up like a champ.Smiling while he's sleeping!







Swaddled with the boppy



Loving on my dog blanket! Parker always makes sure I have it just like he has his duck blanket


Taking a bath! Austin has been taking bath's since he was a week old and loves them just like his brother.


Showing off and holding my head up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment