Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Showers

I was blessed to have two showers thrown for Baby Austin after his arrival. Sunday, October 23rd, my sister and mom threw me a shower with family and a few friends. It was a nice gathering with good company. It is always good to see the family. I got lots of goodies for Austin including...the johnny jumper, bathtub, a book, gift cards, lotion, bubble bath, wash, Austins name blocks and the split screen baby monitor!! I love my new baby monitor. I can see both rooms on one monitor. It will be great when we get Austin in his room also. The name blocks look awesome in his room on the shelf above his bed! It was definitely a special day honoring my sweet baby boy. Having the shower after his arrival also gave everyone a chance to see him and hold him.

Shower number two was the next day at Winewood in Grapevine. This shower was thrown by work and Chrissa and Leslie. It was a small nice gathering for lunch. I got lots of diapers and wipes and gift cards.

I am truly blessed with great friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment