Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Hair Cut





Austin got his first hair cut yesterday morning. As I was making the appointment last week, he was looking at me, touching his hair and pouting!! We went to Shea, the same girl I now take Parker too.It was a family affair as the first one always is. He did not want to sit in the chair by himself so he sat in my lap. He did really well considering. He got a little fussy at first but after a few minutes relaxed and let her do her thing. He still has some of his curl but it is finally not all in his face when he eats!! That's exciting because he almost needed a bath after every meal because it got all in his hair. He looks like a little boy so no one better call my sweet baby a girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment