Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Today we celebrate the Father's we have, the Father's of our children and all the other wonderful Father's in this world. I am blessed with several great Father's in my life. One that raised me and loved me no matter what, one that is the father of my children and my husbands father. What great men they are!! We are so blessed to have Todd. He works so hard to provide for me and the boys and is an awesome father and role model. God had a great plan for him when he brought him into my life.

Today, the boys and I give you the gift of memories. These pictures are framed and will hang on the wall for years to come to constantly remind you what a great man and father you are. We love you Todd!!










1 comment:

  1. Love these pics. Thank you so much for the photos in the beautiful frame. Thanks for posting things the boys are doing. It keeps us up with their progress and keeps us close to them.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete