Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Things Your Children Say...

Parker has been saying the most random funny things lately. I had to document some of them!!

  • So the other day we were driving down 30 and parker pointed and said Jesus. We never knew what he was talking about till now! As we are passing the same spot on 30, he says Jesus and points. We quickly look to see a cave man on a We Buy Ugly Houses sign!!
  •  We are driving down Fort Worth Hwy and he sees decorative lighting that resembles Christmas lights and says "They need to take those lights down. It's not Christmas!"
  • I ask him what state we live in and his prompt response is "Utah". How in the world would he have ever heard of the state Utah!
  • As we are eating dinner the boys are fighting about something outside so I go see what the issue is. I see that Austin wants a toy and Parker is shoving as many toys as he can in the Little Tikes truck bed. I ask Parker what he is doing and he responds with "I am packing Austin up to go to college" and then tells Austin "Don't you want to take that football to college?"
Sometimes I wonder what is going thru his head!!

1 comment:

  1. Now these are funny!!!!! Keep this for later on use!!

    ReplyDelete