Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Circle of Life

Yesterday, a very special person in our lives went to Heaven. My grandmother went to be with the Lord and my papa. She is going to be missed by all, as she was a very special person. I know that she is very peaceful now. She was very excited about the new grandchild that will be born in March. I got to show her the sonogram of the baby and let her feel the baby kick just a week before she passed. It was a very special time and memory for me. It will be a memory I will be able to share with the baby when he/she is older. The pastor made a good point as we were all standing there. It's "The Circle of Life", one life is ending and another beginning. We will all encounter the end one day, but it's more important that you know where you are going. I know my granny is now in Heaven and I hope everyone who reads this is going there too. She would love to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I am saddened to hear of your grandmother's passing. I know how much it hurts, but also know that she is at peace. It's good to hear that you had that special time with her and was able to share your baby's movement as I'm sure it warmed her heart :) You and your family will always be in my thoughts and prayers!
    -Ravi

    ReplyDelete