Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

OH...Baby, Baby, Baby!

Well, I finally gave in and bought my first two pairs of Maternity jeans! The Bella Band only worked for so long and it finally got to the point that I am not comfortable anymore. I can't wait for them to come in the mail tomorrow!

Several website say that the baby should weigh a pound and a half now! I can tell the baby is growing everyday. The movements are very evident in my belly! I have noticed this week my body temperature has begun to rise also. Usually I am ALWAYS cold but not anymore....I was super HOT last night and I am sure I will be until my little angel is born.

I will be 6 months on Tuesday and have a doctor appointment Wednesday. My appointment is with another doctor at the same office. It is a group of doctors so I need to get to know them all now. Who knows who will deliver the baby?!

I will be 26 weeks (6 1/2 mo) at Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see everyone and for everyone to see the baby bump.

2 comments:

  1. Post up 'bump' pictures..or send some via facebook. :) I love seeing how everyone looks so different at different times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting anxious to see you and the baby bump. So happy you are doing so well.
    We love you
    Mom and Dad Dehls

    ReplyDelete