Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving break has been a nice break! A break from the usual routine of life, although I have been very busy. The Sunday before Thanksgiving we went to my parents and had Thanksgiving there and Thanksgiving Day we went to Mt. Pleasant to visit Todd's side of the family. There was a lot of eating between the two Days! I think the baby enjoyed all the eating though! I'm not sure the baby enjoyed getting up at 3am Friday morning to go Black Friday shopping. We went to Wal-Mart and got 4 shopping carts full of toys for Toys For Tots! I was exhausted after that! A nap was definitely due... We did get the house inside and out decorated with all our Christmas stuff! It looks so warm and cozy! I love all the lights during Christmas.

Tomorrow, I am going to cross my fingers that I don't get a phone call from the Dr. I had my glucose Test this past Tuesday and the only reason they said they would call is if I need to come back and do the 4 hour test :( I really don't want to do that. I go back to the Dr. on the 11th for a tummy check and our 3D Sonogram!

Upstairs we have a second living room. Todd and I unexpectedly ran into a GREAT deal at Dillard's last weekend and were able to buy some furniture for the second living room. I wanted over sized chairs that were extra comfy because I know when the baby comes I will be spending a lot of time in there. Todd even ordered me a new TV so I can watch TV while I'm up with the baby in the middle of the night! It's all coming together! Here's a look at the chairs we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment