Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Almost There!!!

I returned from a four day trip to Houston today without going into labor! Only 2 1/2 more weeks till Baby Dehls arrives although the Dr said the baby may arrive early, we will have to wait and see. I did so much walking in the past 4 days, I am surprised I didn't walk the baby out! I promised belly pictures a week ago and I am slacking. I posted one below this time! I have so much to do and so little time!

Here are some pictures from the shower given by GREAT family and friends...
Me, my mom, Darla and Nicole...some great long time friends!!!

Janna and Baby Chloe...a great friend!
My Wonderful family...Kay and Stefanie! Stefanie is due 4 days after me!!!
Oh my, I have gotten so so BIG...My sister wore this same dress at one of her baby showers. Kind of a tradition now :)
Here is a preview of the pictures Todd and I had taken...
Who will Baby Dehls look like??? I am on the left (dark skin and dark hair) and Todd is on the right (fair skin and blond hair)...Baby Dehls is in the middle!!!

I finally feel like things are coming together and I am ready for the baby...I know I am as prepared as I can be for labor and delivery. I just pray that Baby Dehls and I are both OK and there are no complications. Women give birth everyday so there is no reason for me to be nervous. I have gained a new perspective of the whole thing after talking to friends this past week who have recently had babies. Stay positive and focus on the job at hand...

I made progress in the baby's room this past week. Things got a little more organized and the baby already has several loads of laundry. My mom got the bedding in the mail this week also so we can get it ready for the baby too! My number one worry was the baby's infant car seat but my good friend Kris saved the day and found it on EBay! I am very thankful for her getting it for us along with all the other baby stuff she has passed my way. Everything will be so helpful! It is so wonderful to be blessed with such wonderful family and friends!

I go back to the Dr Monday and will have another update as to how far along I am!!! Hopefully the baby won't come too early...I am keeping my nieces next weekend and my niece Meadow's Birthday party is the following weekend!! Baby Dehls can arrive after February 27th (that's the planner in me)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment