Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The end is so so close...

Oh how the end is so close...Only 8 days till my due date but I am not even going to make it that far. I went to the Dr this morning and if the baby doesn't come this week then I will be induced February 28th. I worked my last day at the office today and will continue the rest of the week at home. I would hate for my water to break there....embarrassing! It was really weird to leave the office and know that I won't be back there for a long while. It is like my second home!

I installed the car seat yesterday and made it through keeping my nieces this past weekend so the baby can come now!! Todd is very anxious and bugs me daily to go into labor. It will be here quick and this time next week we will be holding a baby in our arms...It's all so weird to think about. To not have a baby in my tummy is a crazy thought!

I will be posting pictures as soon as I can after Baby Dehls is born and sending out texts to let you know if it's a boy or a girl!!!!!! Please pray for a safe arrival of Baby Dehls and that we both will be ok.

1 comment:

  1. will be keeping you in my prayers! Am excited for you!!! I'll be watching and waiting! phyllis

    ReplyDelete