Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Final Touches!

This past weekend Todd, my mom and I went to Babies R Us and Target and got some more stuff for the baby! Todd and I then spent our Saturday night putting more baby stuff together, washing clothes and organizing. The weekend was all about the baby! I started packing my bag for the hospital Sunday and finished tonight. Now it needs to find its way to my car. I also got the car seat installed into Todd's truck. It is getting more real everyday!

I went to the Dr this morning and I am dilated between a 1 and a 2. Right now we are just playing it by ear because he says it could be tomorrow or 2 weeks from now!! It is getting so close so fast.

Here are more pictures of the baby's room since we got the bedding except the bumper on the bed, the changing table organized and the clothes washed and hung in the closet... I look forward to sharing pictures of Parker or Rylee when he/she arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment