Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Being a Mom...

Being a mom entails more than I would have ever thought. The sacrifices, the patients, the commitments....oh the list goes on and on but I am loving every minute of it. There are things that have definitely been a challenge but with the love and support of family and friends, I am going to get through it. I think Parker has his nights and days mixed up right now so I worked all day to keep him awake so he would sleep tonight. All these things make it well worth being a mom though.

It makes me a proud mama to look at this little guy every day and know "We did that". He has so many special things about him...One of my favorites is the way he smiles and cuddles when he sleeps. It makes my heart melt every time. He is one very special person. I am making it a point to embrace every minute right now because I know that he will grow up so fast and I will never get this time back. "Live for the moment, not the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment