Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Curiosity

This weekend Todd and I went to my parents in Weatherford. This was the longest I had been away from the house and would have to nurse Parker while we were gone. I have a "Hooter Hider" so nursing in front of my family isn't that big of a deal but nursing in front of my nieces was pretty funny. They didn't understand why I was hiding Parker underneath the blanket! My sister had to explain to them how mommies feed their babies. Meadow then quickly changed the topic of discussion to her water bottle. Then they both went about their business playing. Meadow came back minutes later and asked to see Parker. She wanted to see him nurse..pretty funny reaction from her when she got to see me nursing him. I love the curiosity they have right now! Even more curiosity was among them as my mom "Mimi" changed his diaper in front of them...she had to explain that Boys and Girls have different parts! My sister probably has a lot of questions coming her way after all that! It was really cute that they had so many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment