Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Breaking the Rules

Going into my pregnancy there were things I always said I would never do but am catching my self doing them now that Parker is here. Here are a few things I am doing my way:

1. Letting him sleep in our bed

2. Use a pacifier

3. Using most any diaper not just Huggies Pure and Natural

4. Letting him sleep on his tummy not his back


I am sure there are a lot more but the biggest one was him sleeping in our bed. I have found it even easier to let him sleep with me when Todd is at work. This leaves Todd in the guest bedroom most nights..poor guy. I guess I have learned that there really isn't a right or wrong way to do things but rather what ever works for you and your baby DO IT! So any expecting mom's reading this, don't get set on a certain way of doing things before the baby comes because that may not work for your baby. Grow with your baby and learn what he or she may like and it will make both of your lives better.

Here are some things I know my little Mighty Mouse loves...

1. To cuddle

2. To ride in the car

3. Kisses!

4. To take it all in...especially when he is outside

I am enjoying every minute right now...rules are for later in his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment