Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter at 5 weeks old!

This past weekend we traveled to Mount Pleasant to see Todd's family Saturday and Sunday we were in Weatherford to see my parents..talk about traveling around the world! At least it felt like it! It was a great weekend and everyone was happy to see our little Mighty Mouse Parker! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Parker is 5 weeks old now and growing everyday. He has finally filled out his newborn clothes. I think in the next couple weeks I will get to start putting him in some of his 0-3 months clothes...how exciting!! He is getting so long too...I can't wait to see where he is weight and length wise at his 2 month appointment. He stretched his feedings to 4 hours last night for the first time! I'm thinking we are finally making progress and getting in a routine (well kind of!) I am enjoying every minute of him being so small and cuddly. He has definitely put Todd and I on cloud 9!! Here are some cute pictures I have taken of him outside Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment