Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 Month Appointment

Today, Todd and I took Parker to his 2 month appointment. I have been dreading it but was ready to get it over with. He got three shots and an oral vaccine. I held his hands and quickly rescued him when the nurse was done. It was so sad...his eyes got big, face turned red and he screamed at the top of his lungs. All I could do was hold him tight and give him all my lovings. He was just about as ready as I was to get out of there. Here are a few of the facts regarding his appointment:

Weight: 10 lbs 13 oz -------> 45%
Length: 21 3/4 in ---------> 15%
Head: 39 cm --------------->30%

Dr. Hampton said he may be short now but with mine and Todd's height he won't be when he gets older...Thank goodness!!

1 comment:

  1. WE so enjoy the updates on Parker. What a loving message you gave when you said all you could do was hold him tight and get him out of there.
    He seems to be doing very well and growing like a weed.
    Thank you for keeping us informed. We do appreciate it.
    We love all of you.
    Larry and Reba

    ReplyDelete