Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

The weather was Beautiful this weekend! Although Todd had to work, Parker and I were able to enjoy some time outside. Saturday I laid a big blanket in the back yard and we played and snacked and we did the same Sunday after Church at my parents. Fall is definitely in the air and I love it! Parker is feeling better but not all the way well. He also cut his first top tooth!

Playing Ball!

I love my Drum!


All SmilesNAP Time!Parker has been Mr. Personality lately! Jumping on the couch has become a new favorite activity of his. I guess this is a sign of what's to come in the future. What kid doesn't love jumping on the couch and bed!

1 comment:

  1. Parker, you are growing up just way tooooo fast. Thank you mommy and daddy for sharing with us. We feel like we haven't completely missed out on your baby days because of them. You are such a big boy and we can hardly wait to see you and just hug you. Have fun with your mommy and daddy.
    Also the committment your mommy has made to you about God is one that she will always be grateful that she did. Have a wonderful week.
    We love you and your mommy and daddy very much.
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete