Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mama on a Mission

Yep that's right. I am finally going to start working out regularly. Tonight was the first time since Parker was born that I have put 100% into my workout. I won't say that I have been lazy but I haven't been productive in the workout department.

The last week Parker has been going to bed at about 7pm (unless we are out and about) and I am finding myself with all sorts of extra time to do things finally! I plan to spend my time working out, reading and a little bit of relaxing once he's in bed.

Wish me luck because we all know it is so easy to get caught up in life's daily event's and forget about the me time.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck sister! I am struggling in the same area...it is so tough! I hope you are successful, and then you can share your triumphs and advice with me. :)

    ReplyDelete