Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Commitment

Growing up my family always went to church and was very involved in church. It is my commitment to God and Parker to start going to church regularly. We have finally found a church that we like in Weatherford. Although it is not close now, we are planning on moving there as soon as our house sells. I think it is very important that God is apart of Parker's life and I think it is best to start him in the church now. He has gone to the nursery the past two Sunday's and done very well. Although we caught him stealing food from a girl one Sunday!
He may not know what is going on at church now but I know that he will grow with the church and eventually be in a Sunday school learning about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment