Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bittersweet Ending

Well the time has come and we are slowly transitioning Parker to formula. It was a very emotional decision but the right thing to do at this point. He has been very clingy since I started this transition....waking up at 5 or 6 in the morning only to want to cuddle with his momma. I love every minute of the cuddle time but it makes me very sad.

We are starting with only 1/4 formula and slowly going to work it up to all formula. I joke that by the time we get him completely on formula it will be time to transition to whole milk! We had received several samples of formula in the mail when I was prego so we had several kinds to pick from and see what works for him. We started with the plain Similac and it seems to give him gas and he doesn't really care for it so I did the Similac Soy tonight and either he liked it or he was REALLY hungry! Hopefully the transition will be smooth and not upset his tummy too much.

Many prayers are needed for both mommy and Parker during this time. Who would have thought it would be this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment