Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving

Friday at work, I celebrated the first of three Thanksgivings. I left Parker with Merri and Staci for just 20 min and he had a mohawk! It was a long day but Parker was a real trooper as long as he had his Mama!
Today we celebrated my families Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful day of food and laughter. I am truly blessed with a wonderful family who enjoys each others company and loves one another. The cousins met once again and had a ball! Liam and Parker played their little hearts out together. They kept us all on our toes as they were DOUBLE TROUBLE! They loved banging their hands on the coffee table together....Parker really did have a cute outfit on today but he got hot playing so hard!
Todd and I are once again thankful for all God has provided this year...each other, a job, a roof, food, a loving family and so much more. He is so amazing and always provides for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment