Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Brothers...

After the last week, I think Parker may be a little confused! I'm pretty sure he thought he had two big brothers and now they are gone. Todd and I had the pleasure of keeping our friends boys, Bryce and Pierce, while they went out of town for 8 days! Yep day and night, Parker has had two 'brothers' to play with. He watched them wrestle, play the Wii, DSI and play Lego's. All things I'm sure he wished he could do too but was very content just watching.

I wasn't so sure the transition for sleeping was going to go very well but he slept better there than he did at home. He was taking 2 naps a day (sometimes 2-3 hr naps) and sleeping through the night (which is normal now).


While at their house, Parker also experienced his very first snow! It didn't stick but the flakes got very big!
Wow! Being a mother of 3 and having a full time job is A LOT! I give props to all those moms out there that manage to do it. I was one wore out mama and am still in recovery mode. There was always a lunch to be made, food to cook, diaper to change...Did i mention go to work too! Mom and dad time really doesn't exist at that point. Despite being tired, Todd and I really enjoyed our time with those boys. They are a lot of fun and we love them to death. I am sure there will be many more times Parker will get to enjoy his temporary brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment