Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

"I'm Going To Be a Big Brother"

Wow! Parker's Birthday is only a month away and baby number two is already in the oven! Todd and I have suspected for the past week and finally took a test Saturday, January 29th and I went to the Dr today for a blood test. We have decided to wait until Parker's birthday Party to tell anyone. I am horrible at keeping secrets so this will be tough but well worth it. I can't wait to see the look on their faces :o)

We told Parker Sunday morning when he woke up. He didn't understand a word I said but it was a very special moment. I have many fears about the new babies arrival. The biggest being Parker's reaction. I sure hope he is a loving big brother and not resentful.

No comments:

Post a Comment