Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This year my family combined Christmas and New Years into one celebration despite Todd having to work Christmas Eve. I would trade my family for the world and really enjoy the time I get with them. We enjoyed appetizers by the fire side, opening presents and a late dinner that was carefully selected and tasted wonderful! I was exhausted and was asleep before midnight and so was Parker.
Parker got his first chair from my parents with his name on it. Although he didn't pay too much to it when he got it. He loves to sit in it now and play with his toys! It will be great for him as he grows.
Parker also received a super cute Ralph Lauren Polo from his Aunt Megan, Uncle Josh and Crazy M & M cousins...

I can't forget the musical instruments he also got! The drum, piano and xylophone are all so fun for Parker to bang on and make lots of noise!

Walking with my Mimi! We went home with soooo much...Parker also got pajamas, bath towels, photo album, money, socks, musical teddy bear and many more toys!! Spoiled little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment