Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

17 Weeks

I am 17 weeks, 5 days pregnant today! I am feeling much different this go around on my pregnancy...much more tired, less sick, and not so focused on what to expect each week because I know now but anxious to know how Parker is going to react and feel once the baby gets here. My days are filled with spending time with Parker when I'm not working and letting him know that he is of utmost importance in my life. I don't want him to feel neglected or of unimportance when the baby arrives. I have read many things on helping siblings when a baby arrives and one of them is to involve them in the daily routine of the baby...have him help with the diaper changing, help rock the baby, and let them hold the baby. All of which will be very interesting with Parker.

All plans to decorate a nursery are being put off until we know where we will be living. If we are still in the same house come the first of September then I may have to go ahead and get the nursery ready. We are going to move our guest bedroom to the now empty room and make the guest bedroom the nursery. So that's the plan! The ultimate plan would be in a different house in Weatherford...3b/2b. The kids will share a room and the extra bedroom will be a guest room or play room. We will just have to wait and see where the Lord guides us.

We go May 19th for our 20 week visit and we also get to see a sono of the baby! We are looking forward to seeing how much the baby has grown and changed since it was just a little pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment