Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Wow! I am truly a blessed mother and daughter. This was the best Mothers Day! Todd really out did his self....dinner and flowers Friday night, chocolate covered strawberries delivered Saturday and a fabulous day Sunday with my family at the parents! I am so thankful for my mom and mother-in-law. They are wonderful people that inspire me to be a great mom.




Today at my parents we enjoyed a great lunch followed by Ice Cream Sundaes all of which Parker was asleep for. It was nice to be able to relax while my little booger got some rest! When he woke up at 4pm we played and had lots of fun. He loves playing with the water hose and he even got in the pool. I love that little boy. He's too much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Holly
    You are such a blessing to us. We prayed for Todd when he was single to find a good loving young lady to be his wife and love. We were blessed when he found you and you married him. What a wonderful little boy by the name of Parker has entered our lives and we love him deeply. God bless you always and the new little one due in Oct.
    We love you all
    Reba and Larry Mom and Dad Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete