Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

20 Week Appointment

I am 21 weeks now but last week, Todd and I went to my 20 week appointment and got new pictures of the baby! We were so close to actually finding out but I knew we would regret it so I quickly opted to not know. The baby is right on tract measuring 8in and weighing 11 oz. The HR was 154 just like Parker's was. This made me start thinking it is a boy.






The only issue was that the placenta was still very low. She wants me to have another sonogram at 28 weeks to see if it has moved. If it has not moved then I will have to have a C-Section. This is not something I would ever opt for but if it is in the best interest of the baby then that is what needs to be done.


The baby has been move active, kicking a lot especially when I am sitting down at night after Parker goes to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment