Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Lights and Santa

Wow! I know I am way behind once again so I have grabbed my wine and am doing some catching up...

December 9th, We took the boys to Prairie Lights in Grand Prairie. We drove through looking at all the lights and when we got to the back we were surprised to find a tint, 2 rides and more lights. We were very excited to find out Santa was there. We bundled up the kids and in we went. Santa was first on the list before the line got long. I wasn't sure how Parker would do....he screamed!!! So now we have a Santa picture with me, Santa and the boys! He always talks about Santa now and points him out where ever we go! We also rode the two rides which Parker did not want to get off of...the kid is so afraid we are going to rain on his parade!! I loved the f
eeling when Parker got so excited about the lights..."woooow"!

No comments:

Post a Comment