Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sister Sister

Parker had another experience of having older siblings...this time my nieces, Madeleine and Meadow! Megan and Josh left of vacation for a week leaving me with their 2 rug rats! 6 days of nonstop fun, work and exhaustion! I am not sure I could have 4 kids, work and keep my sanity. We had fun but were happy to be home. We had our normal routine of school for Parker plus the girls school, piano, and dance. Not to mention we had to run to Arlington one day to take Austin to the Dr. We found out he had a virus causing a sore throat which Parker had also had several weeks prior. Nancy said his throat was sooo swollen. Poor baby.

Megan left me her camera for Madeleine's Dance recital which we totally conquered with 4 kids! I also had fun with it an took tons of pictures of Austin while Parker was asleep one day. He was too cute...I will definitely be getting one of these cameras soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment