Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday Fun!

This weekend was my 24th Birthday! Although I spend a lot of time with my new friend "the heating pad", it was a Great Weekend! (I pulled my groin. That is why the heating pad is my friend..not fun at all.) My niece had a dance recital Saturday and she was too cute! She really liked being center of attention!

We also went to Christmas on The Square in Weatherford...it was so so COLD. We didn't last long. We were quick to get back to my parents and eat dinner and my Birthday Dessert (Bread Pudding!!!). My mom's birthday is on the 8th so we went and had Brunch at Blue Mesa today to celebrate both Birthdays!! This was followed by going to Babies R Us and Target to create our baby registry! Oh so much work....It took us 3 hours. I sure am glad that Starbucks accompanied us on this adventure because it was so cold and drizzly. Babies need so much! Those were only 2 of the 4 places I registered. The other two are online only.

The baby will be here soon! I will start my 3rd Trimester Tuesday when I am 28 weeks. It is amazing how time flies. I sure hope this week flies because we get another peak at the baby Friday! Can't wait to share the pictures with you!

I hope everyone has a Blessed Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment